*I am no longer accepting boudoir photo sessions with image packages and photo albums. Instead I only create custom boudoir paintings.
View here to learn more.
Contemporary Boudoir & Glamour Photography
The Tatiana von Tauber® Brand Philosophy
The Tatiana von Tauber® brand is an expression of feminine elegance and the evolved sexual freedom of the modern woman. As such, von Tauber works to inspire women to love the body they own and wear confidence with elegance and strength.
With decades of exploring the various sides of sensuality and eroticism in various mediums, Tatiana von Tauber has created a signature boudoir style that encompasses a fresh and simple eye with respect to the boudoir photograph, a woman’s lingerie and her body.
Contemporary. Elegant. Sensual. These are the key elements Tatiana von Tauber strives to meet for each client’s professional boudoir session.
Putting the pieces together...
Various albums and product items available to choose from based on your preferences. All of your photographs are touched up, printed, cut and assembled by Tatiana to ensure the utmost privacy.
"Privacy and discretion are important to my clients and therefore, a top priority for me!"
"Thanks for choosing me as your private boudoir photographer!" ~ Tatiana
I began photographing erotica back in the early 90s in South Florida before terms like “boudoir” or “burlesque” had any mainstream meaning or interest from photographers who dealt outside the sex field. Somewhere among my collection of photos are a few hidden gems of when I modeled sensual poses in my early 20s.
Maturity has brought wisdom and with it I’m deeply grateful I had boudoir photos taken. They serve to document my 20-something body, long gone now with the aftermath of having children, before I ever knew what being a woman was about.
Now that I’m in my 40s, I have a tangible recollection of what my youthful body and sense of self was like. For me, my boudoir photos are priceless when documenting a personal evolution of youth to old age, to look back and reflect not only from memory but memory in my hand, temporarily eternal.
For yourself as a client, you'll look back 20 years from now and say "Wow, I was beautiful!". If you're open to it, a very good photographer can save you 20 years of doubt. Finding the right boudoir photographer for you is essential in the end result of both the photographs and your confidence.
I encourage every woman to have at least one professional photo album of her body and sensual self each decade she lives; if not that, at least one in her lifetime. Every woman deserves that for herself and I enjoy making a woman look beautiful in photographs.
To learn more about a private boudoir portfolio email me with your phone number & I'll get back to you.
- Click here to be placed on my mailing list for any special Boudoir Photography promos I offer throughout the year.
- Click here to view a small sample of my sexy photography through the years, very unlike traditional boudoir styles.
- Read my biography to learn more about how I've developed my artistic eye on sensuality, eroticism and the boudoir.
- Read my 8 Valid Reasons For Women to Document Their Not-so Perfect Body with a Boudoir Shoot.
- I am no longer accepting boudoir photo shoots. I am available for boudoir painting commissions. (update Nov 2016)
Lastly, feel free to contact me with any questions about sessions and we can discuss your boudoir photo needs and desires.
-Tatiana von Tauber
Before and After...
Raves & Reviews!
- “Tatiana is wonderful! She makes you feel so comfortable. She also keeps great communication between herself and the client. I couldn't have been more happy with my photographs. Her work is amazing!!” – Denise, Beaufort SC
- “I found Tatiana to be very friendly. She made me feel comfortable with the process and was a delight to work with. I also found her attention to detail re-assuring.” – Client, Wedding Wire review
- “Excellent photography! Very reasonable rates and very reliable. Would work with her anytime. Pictures came out wonderful!” Anonymous, Wedding Wire review
- “Professional. Fun. Private. Understanding to my needs. Delivered proofs quickly and am eagerly awaiting my boudoir book! Highly recommended.” – Anna C. Savannah, GA
- Wedding Wire rated 5 out of 5 stars